Monday, March 26, 2012

New cartoonage!

Because I do not update this blog nearly often enough (shameshameshameshame), I have neglected my authorial duty to inform you all that there are new Platt cartoons out there in the universe!

Yes, my Plattitudes webcomic has been relaunched, appearing here on this very same Blogger doohickey. I'm posting a new cartoon every Monday and a rerun cartoon (often re-scanned or otherwise reworked) every Wednesday. If things go well enough, I'll move to two new 'toons every week.

Right now, I have enough new cartoons in the hopper to run through mid-May. Tons and tons more await in the sketchbook, so I have enough material to last for at least a year. Assuming my drawing hand holds out, that is.

But that's the future. For now, you can read my new Plattitudes cartoons...

No comments:

Post a Comment