Thursday, May 16, 2013

Maine Comic Arts Festival this weekend!

Hey folks! This weekend I'll be making a rare public appearance at the Maine Comic Arts Festival in Portland. This is the only book signing I do each year since moving to Maine and it's always a blast. I'll be selling copies of my old, out-of-print books, as well as my handmade mini-comics and a few other goodies.

One new item I'll have this year is my newest mini-comic, Probing Questions, which collects many of the gag cartoons from the Plattitudes webcomic:



I'll also be selling some of my original art, including sketch cards like these:



And I'll have a few zines reprinting some of my conservation-themed articles, including this brand-new one about rhinos:



(Come to think of it, I might actually be wearing that same shirt on Sunday.)

Anyway, if you're around Portland this weekend, come on by. There will be all kinds of other great artists, including Jeff "Bone" Smith, Brian Wood, Jeff Pert, Rick Parker, Mike Lynch, Cara Bean, Raina Telgemeier, Bob Flynn, Maris Wicks, Jason Viola and other cool folks. I look forward to seeing some old friends and familiar faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment