Friday, September 20, 2013

Strom Front resurrected

It's time to bring another of my old horror stories back into print! This time it's "Storm Front," one of my favorites. "Storm Front" is an old-school horror story, high on dread and mood and featuring a monster unlike just about anything else you've ever seen. The tale is now available for Kindle for just 99 cents. In addition to the story itself I have also included a brief bit of background about the story that ties it to the days gone by when it when it was first written.

I think I did a pretty good job designing the cover on this one. Again, it isn't the greatest cover in the history of books, but I think it does the trick.

Look for more stories soon. It's fun revisiting these old tales and I think they'll appeal to a new set of readers years after they were first published.

No comments:

Post a Comment