Friday, September 13, 2013

Would you sell your soul for a full head of hair?

Some of my short stories have been out of print for way too long. It's time to fix that. I'm going to start bringing a few of my older tales back into "print" as Kindle e-books. Here's the first: A Hell-Fire Cure for Baldness.

This new edition doesn't change a word of the original story (I think it stands up pretty well), but I did add a nice little piece about the origins of the story and its long and varied publication history.

This has long been one of my most popular short stories. I hope you'll check it out if it's new to you.

(PS -- I had fun designing that cover. It's not New York publishing-house quality, but I think it came out pretty well and I learned a few things in the process of creating it. You can't ask for more than that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment